Release Your Pain: 2nd Edition
Read this 2nd edition of our international best-seller to learn how to heal your soft-tissue injuries by combining Active Release with specially selected exercises that address your specific problem.
Get the information you need to make educated health care decisions about your soft-tissue conditions. Release Your Pain provides you with specific exercises strategies that help to resolve your individual condition, and which can be applied to a broad range of soft-tissue injuries.
This book helps you to:
- Understand the probable cause of your soft-tissue injuries.
- Understand how restrictive adhesions that form after each injury prevent you from fully healing.
- Understand exactly how the treatment methodology (Active Release Techniques®) can effectively help you to reach a functional resolution to your condition.
- Find the most appropriate exercises to treat each condition and aid in preventing recurrence of this injury.
This book is available in three formats: Hardcopy, Ebook, and Audio. Get your copy today from one of the following locations:
Get Your E-Books
In United States
In Asia and Australia
Get Your Hard-Copy Books
If you are like me, you still like the feel, comfort, and readability of hard-copy books. All our best-selling books are available in full-color hard-copy format.
- Find all our hard-copy books at www.releaseyourbody.com.
- You can also find them at all the online bookstores listed in the previous tab.
Get Your Audio Books
Our audio books provide a concatenated version of the original books. (Coming soon)
- Release Your Pain
- Release Your Kinetic Chain – Exercises for the Shoulder to Hand
- Release Your Kinetic Chain – Exercises for the Jaw to Shoulder